2011, Area: 5 Areas of Jakarta, User Services: Jakarta Sanitation Department
Study of Composition and Characteristics of Waste in Jakarta
- Identification of waste management in Jakarta from the source to the place of final processing.
- Take samples of garbage in the area of Jakarta 1000 (one thousand) samples for eight (8) consecutive days in accordance with SNI 19-3964-1994 about method of extraction and measurement of the composition and examples of urban garbage.
- Perform analysis to determine the waste generation of waste in Jakarta
- Conducting laboratory analysis to determine the composition and characteristics of waste at each predetermined source
- Perform analysis and field desk study of the test results and field identification
- Arrange alternative waste management technologies each source having known composition and characteristics in the 14 sources of waste
- Provide appropriate recommendations for the management of waste in Jakarta in accordance with the composition and characteristics
- Perform the documentation of each execution of work in the field.